Case Study ?
Primary Care Physician uses RCP Platform and Support Services to Enroll Nearly 700 Patients In Just Six Weeks.
A GREAT NEW PROGRAM FROM
"I am recommending that all my patients participate in the Remote Care Management program. As you use the devices to take frequent measurements at home, the readings are securely transmitted to our office. This simple process enables me and my staff to have consistent insight into your health status and make any necessary adjustments to your medical treatment between office visits."
Dr. Rossana Y Carter, MD
Internal Medicine Specialist
What Is Remote Care Management?
Our Remote Care Management program allows our providers and clinical staff to remotely monitor and manage your current medical treatment right from the comfort of your home. You will be sent vital signs monitoring devices and trained on how to use them. We will monitor your readings Monday thru Friday during regular business hours. If you should have any problems outside of these hours, please call 478-742-1010 for the on-call physician. Remote Patient Monitoring is a valuable tool because it gives me more insight into your key vital signs and allows for adjustments to your medical treatment between office visits.
Medicare will not allow duplication of these services so if you already receive these services from another doctor, please let us know.
Your insurance carrier will be billed monthly for this care management service, and you may be responsible for a portion. While these coinsurances average around eight dollars a month, right now during the COVID-19 pandemic they have been waived! Accurate records of the time spent managing your care will be kept, in case you should have any questions about what was done for each month. You can quit the program at any time, but I would really appreciate your honest feedback regarding the program if you do.
None of the above services replace urgent or emergency care.
My goal is to keep your healthcare costs down, make access to care easier, and keep you as healthy as possible.
Frequently Asked Question
The answer is simple. The devices themselves are bought and paid for by me, your provider. Medicare currently covers 80% of the program and leaves the remaining 20% as a patient due coinsurance and if you have a secondary coverage, it should pay. Medicare Advantage plans have a co-pay. Some are paying at 100%.
While the coinsurance averages around eight dollars a month, right now during the COVID-19 pandemic they have been waived! So, for the time being, there is no cost to you.
Our SmartHub is what sends your vital signs directly to me. It is preprogrammed to only scan for the readings of the devices included in your kit.
It does not and cannot record anything you say.
It will only speak when it is first plugged in, as well as each time a reading is take which is a simple "Thank you for your reading!" This thank you message is a way for you to be sure that we have received your device reading.
These are used to make medical judgments such as changing of medications, diet, or anything that falls under the realm of your care.
No, a member of your care team will contact you through text or phone if we need to reach you.
I do ask that you take a reading at least once a day with the goal being at least 16 readings over the course of a calendar month.
You should have already received a letter in the mail from us about this program. If you are ready to sign up now, just click the button below and submit the form. If you prefer, you can review and sign the Patient Consent Form that was in that letter. There is a pre-addressed, postage paid envelope in that letter as well. Once your consent form is received, we will order and ship you your hub and devices. A member of our care team will then call you to educate you on using the equipment, answer any questions that you may have and help you in taking your first device readings.
If you have any questions about the Remote Care Management program, please call my Patient RCP Enrollment Support Line at (800) 753-0599.
Sign Me Up!
Don't Have An Email Address?
Call (800) 753-0559 To Enroll