You are probably aware that Medicare is aggressively launching new programs with the strong interest in driving down hospitalization costs with a 2015 plan called Chronic Care Management and in 2019 launched three new billing codes called Remote Care Management or RCM. This is a huge potential opportunity for practices and health care systems capable of generating over $500 to $2,400 in revenue per year per patient! 300 Medicare patients can generate $750,000 in new practice revenue and margins of 60% or higher are fully possible with the right support team.
RCP has a total solution allowing practices to be up and running with both programs in 60 days or less:
- No capital or up-front investment required
- Cash flow positive month 1
- 60% margins including expected costs including staff time
- Modest changes to workflows (most practices build around annual wellness visits)
Remote Care Partners Inc. (RCP) is the partner your practices need to make this a reality quickly and with only modest changes in workflows. RCP provides all of the following:
- Equipment and network connectivity for patients in RCM programs delivered directly to patient all set up to work?using the RCP Hub (a wireless device) requiring no set up by patient, apps, or linking to patient home network or mobile phone. JUST PLUG IN AND START USING
- Time tracking, reporting, and optimized billing datafor both programs
- Automated calling and texting (bots) that can easily interact with patients and collect patient data for review by staff
- All patient support services
Practices spend months trying to assemble a service set to meet the opportunity and requirements of these new programs---what you really need is a partner to make it a reality in 30 to 60 days! Your practices are cash flow positive month 1 with RCP. And you can make $5 to $12 extra per month per patient with a share of RCP fees for managing the program and increased revenue applicable to your billing charges.
Let me send you more information or happy to meet via the web or in person when your schedule permits.