Wide Variety of Companies Join Leading Trade Association Advocating for Greater Deployment of Competitive Broadband Networks and Innovative Solutions
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 14, 2020) – INCOMPAS, the internet and competitive networks association, has expanded its membership ranks with the addition of 10 new service provider members. From fiber builders to 5G innovators, the new INCOMPAS members bring diverse business models to the association. These companies include local broadband providers serving rural communities and national network builders as well as leaders that deliver UCaaS, managed services and healthcare solutions, and support deployment of 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT).
“INCOMPAS is growing because the nation needs new network builders and competition more than ever. These 10 new INCOMPAS member companies represent the future of our industry and carry on the great legacy of competition and innovation that has defined four decades of growth and evolution,” said INCOMPAS CEO Chip Pickering. “By bringing together companies with a variety of business models that share a goal of advancing competition in all facets of the marketplace, INCOMPAS and its members are playing a vital role in driving greater innovation, expanding customer choice and providing access to broadband services to markets big and small, rural and urban, across the country.”
Since the beginning of 2020, the following companies have joined INCOMPAS:
- FiberComm – A Sioux City, Iowa-based telecommunications company, and phone and internet provider providing choice to businesses and homes in the Siouxland area.
- Fusion Connect – A leading provider of single source voice, managed network and cloud services based in Atlanta.
- Impulse Advanced Communications – A California CLEC and interconnected VoIP provider for businesses.
- InnerCity FiberNet – a Dallas-based fiber optic infrastructure provider, enables high-speed, high-reliability, cost-effective connectivity solutions for enterprise business, education, data center, carrier, cloud, and content companies.
- Ligado Networks – Creator of innovative commercial and technology solutions delivering highly-secure and ultra-reliable communications over custom private networks, all to accelerate 5G and the emerging industrial IoT.
- NebraskaLink – Provider of a state-of-the-art fiber optic network throughout the state of Nebraska.
- Remote Care Partners – A single source provider for deploying remote care and chronic care programs.
- SnowCrest Telephone, Inc. – Mt. Shasta, Calif.-based provider of internet access and computer repair services.
- Tilson – A national network deployment and IT professional services firm based in Portland, Maine.
- TPx Communications – A premier provider of UCaaS, Managed IT services and Managed Connectivity services, headquartered in Los Angeles.
INCOMPAS, the internet and competitive networks association, is the leading trade group advocating for competition policy across all networks. INCOMPAS represents Internet, streaming, communications and technology companies large and small, advocating for laws and policies that promote competition, innovation and economic development. Learn more at www.incompas.org or follow us on Twitter: @INCOMPAS @ChipPickering